Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: Harlem Voters

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Harlem Voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Question to everyone on here? Whose ready for Obama as Prez? Cause its coming. </div></div>
    I'm ready to be rid of Gorge, but I don't think these two offer much hope for the future. Sort of like "we bought the ticket, now we take the ride". I see the US being worse off every year , till somebody makes the choices that would be good for all Americans. And that would be hard to do with what we have for a political system.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harlem Voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Question to everyone on here? Whose ready for Obama as Prez? Cause its coming. </div></div>
    Thanks for your pointless 2 cents </div></div>

    He could same the same about you too.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harlem Voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHy not? Should I open a new thread? </div></div>

    Not worth it, just will turn into a whole new mess, arguments, name-calling ect. Lets save all that after Nov. 5th [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harlem Voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody is FOR abortion, but for the right to choose to have one..most wouldnt have one personally. Youre a hypocrite then, they go to hell with murderers.


    But would you defend the same fetus if you knew it was going to grow up and be gay? I am not gay and very much love girls, but 2 gay guys or lesbians getting married somewheres wont affect me in the least bit and I dont think it would affect you either. I believe God loves them just as much as he loves me or you. Hate the sin, not the sinner. It isnt anyones place here on earth to judge another, thats left up to God. None of us are perfect and without sin, only God and Jesus are so I'm going to let them do the judging. </div></div>

    So where does God say "hate the sin, not the sinner"? He does say homosexuality is an abomination, he also say He is angry with the wicked every day, and He says he hates it even when the wicked plow their fields. And He pours out His wrath on sinners. The Scripture itself judges the wicked and gives you and I enough sense to be able to point out that sin as wrong.
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harlem Voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Question to everyone on here? Whose ready for Obama as Prez? Cause its coming. </div></div>
    Thanks for your pointless 2 cents </div></div>

    He could same the same about you too. </div></div> He said nothing about the topic at hand... I have been
    You're a smartass who most people dislike . Isn't like you do much for this place. It'd be a hell of a lot better if you didn't post but i guess we're all stcuk with your " i think i'm clever and cool and i'm always right" attitude.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harlem Voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GC1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody is FOR abortion, but for the right to choose to have one..most wouldnt have one personally. Youre a hypocrite then, they go to hell with murderers.


    But would you defend the same fetus if you knew it was going to grow up and be gay? I am not gay and very much love girls, but 2 gay guys or lesbians getting married somewheres wont affect me in the least bit and I dont think it would affect you either. I believe God loves them just as much as he loves me or you. Hate the sin, not the sinner. It isnt anyones place here on earth to judge another, thats left up to God. None of us are perfect and without sin, only God and Jesus are so I'm going to let them do the judging. </div></div>

    So where does God say "hate the sin, not the sinner"? He does say homosexuality is an abomination, he also say He is angry with the wicked every day, and He says he hates it even when the wicked plow their fields. And He pours out His wrath on sinners. The Scripture itself judges the wicked and gives you and I enough sense to be able to point out that sin as wrong. </div></div>
    Exactly ! Can't wait to see how he tries to turn this words around like a typical Dem.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harlem Voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GC1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    So where does God say "hate the sin, not the sinner"? He does say homosexuality is an abomination, he also say He is angry with the wicked every day, and He says he hates it even when the wicked plow their fields. And He pours out His wrath on sinners. The Scripture itself judges the wicked and gives you and I enough sense to be able to point out that sin as wrong.</div></div>

    He also sanctions selling ones child into slavery(Exodus 21:7), Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations, and Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight.

    I wonder what kind of prices children go for these days, and if my vision is really all that important in my worshipping. hmmm...
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harlem Voters

    I never said it did say that. I am guessing a lot of that came from the old testament. I never said anything we have talked about wasnt a sin. But it is not you, nor my place to judge - I used that common sense to gather that much. You cant claim to love/worship/serve a loving and accpting God, but then not be loving and accepting or cast out anyone who is not like you. As I have said before that is the biggest problem with christians/Americans (I am both) today, they want to put their nose where it shouldnt be. That non-accepting attitude and hypocrisy turns off more people than anything else. No one on earth is perfect or without sin, thus it is impossible to judge another persons imperfections or sins.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harlem Voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Question to everyone on here? Whose ready for Obama as Prez? Cause its coming. </div></div>
    Thanks for your pointless 2 cents </div></div>

    He could same the same about you too. </div></div> He said nothing about the topic at hand... I have been
    You're a smartass who most people dislike . Isn't like you do much for this place. It'd be a hell of a lot better if you didn't post but i guess we're all stcuk with your " i think i'm clever and cool and i'm always right" attitude. </div></div>

    Who would these older people have to argue with? lol If they or you let words on a forum make you literally dislike someone then I think they or you have problems. Lighten up, its a forum. Always right attitude? when I have said a thousand times that I am not right and dont think I know everything or really a lot. Seriously.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harlem Voters

    [/quote] You're a smartass who most people dislike . Isn't like you do much for this place. It'd be a hell of a lot better if you didn't post but i guess we're all stcuk with your " i think i'm clever and cool and i'm always right" attitude. [/quote]

    Thank you
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •